[vdr] Channel sync problems..

Hi!

I'm having problems with syncing.. First, my setup: I have one Nova-T card
in P166 machine.
I'm trying to record something with that to be sure that it works before I
buy Nexus-S card..

I got channels.conf from a friend and it's supposed to be okay. I use vdr
with DEBUG_OSD=1 as I don't have any output yet. When changing channel,
the logs (/var/log/messages or syslog) say that vdr cannot sync the
channel and something timeouted, but now I've forgotten what was that. I
try to send you the logs tonight when I get home.

Is the signal strength the problem? I have only half meter long copper
cable for antenna.. As I live ab. 10 kilometers from the sending station,
I thought it would be enough..

  Marko Myllymaa

Home | Main Index | Thread Index