[vdr] Re: Help! DVD-Problems with Patterson and Findus

> But as i said, there is a second problem still pending.
Maybe this helps finding the problem. I've noticed this behaviour playing DVDs with subtitles. A few minutes after I started the movie, the driver seems to crash and an arm reset is seen. Then a second instance of vdr is started and no navigation is possible anymore. If I do a 'killall 9 vdr' the driver restarts and everything is fine again.

But I've got another problem with playing DVDs. Anamorphic menus aren't shown in the correct aspect ratio. This is no big deal but there are some movies like '007 Der Morgen stirbt nie' and the german version of 'The man who wasn't there' where the correct aspect ratio isn't recognized by vdr for the whole movie and I only see 'eggheads'.
All inclusive! 100 MB Speicher, SMS 50% günstiger, 32 MB Attachment-Größe,
Preisvorteile und mehr unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021104

Home | Main Index | Thread Index