[vdr] Re: Problem DVD playback

On Sunday 14 July 2002 23:18, Olaf Mindermann wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> after upgrading to SuSE 8.0 I notice that the DVD playback isn't smooth
> anymore.
> As I can see DMA is enabled.
> My drive is a Toshiba SD 1102 Combodrive accessed by the ide-scsi driver.
> Is there a known problem with this combination?

for me, the ide-scsi driver has never worked for dvd playback, could you try
it with the normal ide-cd driver?
Also make sure that you've got the correct versions of all the libs (dvdcss,
dvdread, a52) installed.

Andreas
--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index