[vdr] Re: Re : VDR files to vob

On Sunday 14 July 2002 23:11, Carsten Koch wrote:
> Andreas Schultz wrote:
>
> > So PS streams really are PES stream with an small additional header that
> > contains no really usefull information.
>
> Does that mean if VDR would write this header and leave everything
> else as it is, a zillion new programs could directly read vdr files?

mhh, don't know, but lets test that theory.

The attached patch against vdr-1.1.4 crudly adds the PS header before writing
the packets to disk. The SCR and MUX rate are simply set to fixed values.

Let me know if the resulting vdr files can now be played with other progs.

Andreas

--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."
-- Type: text/x-diff
-- File: ps-test.diff

Home | Main Index | Thread Index