Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag
von Alessio Sangalli
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Juli 2002 01:09
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] exact size of frames

Hi; I'm working at the picture viewer for dvb-card; I'm pretty confused
by the various sizes an image can have to be displayed on a tv-set.

352x288 (half-pal?)
720x??? (full pal?)

perhaps it's only late but my head is exploding.

any hint about dvb-resulutions is welcome.......

bye
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index