> 352x288 (half-d1)
> 480x576 (?!?! x*1.5=720)
> 702x576 (croped full d1)
> 720x576 (full-d1)

ok I'll test those resolutions.

> NTSC Modes:
> 352x240 (half-...)
> 480x480 (?!?!?!x*1.5=720)
> ?? 702x480 (didn't know if there is a croped in NTSC) ??
> 720x480 (full-...)

Uff "che balle" when talking about video standards it's always a
chaos... I hope some ntsc people will test my program to see if there
are problems.

> P.S. These are the same as supported by the DXR3 card ... Will the Viewer
> work with the dxr3 too ??

In theory, there is no problem, because the main work is to convert and
encode the pics properly; however, for now the program points directly
to the DVB device. I don't have such a card, perhaps when the program
will be a bit more 'advanced' I could modify it to support dxr3; I hope
you will help me with remote testing!

bye!
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index