[vdr] Re: Quality Of VDR - DVD w/ AC-3 Out

There's no difference between playing DVDs with my VDR and either my
Pioneer DVD-Player or my Yamakawa 860 DVD-Player.

There actually IS a difference compared to my old Yamakawa 713...
VDR is *much* better :)

Additionally the handling of the VDR is a bit different. Due to the
restricted number of keys on a VDR remote you may miss one or the other
"goodie" but once you got used to it, it's quite nice :)

--
with best regards
---

Home | Main Index | Thread Index