[vdr] Re: Mplayer is not running

At 20:17 19.07.2002, you wrote:
>Forced video codec: ffdivx
>Can't find codec matching selected -vo and video format 0x31345649 !
>*** Try to upgrade /root/.mplayer/codecs.conf from etc/codecs.conf
>*** If it's still not OK, then read DOCS/codecs.html!
>==
>AO: [oss] 11025Hz 1ch Unsigned 8-bit
>audio_setup: Can't open audio device /dev/dsp: No such device
>couldn't open/init audio device -> NOSOUND
>
>Exiting... (End of file)

Your mplayer.sh is missing "-ao=mpegpes" which tells mplayer to use the dvb
card.

And the rest of the error messages is the same I had before using the
mplayer sh from http://home.pages.at/bashy/download/mplayer.sh004.tar.gz
I hope bashy doesn't mind the direct link ;-)

After using this script instead of the old, simple one I had before,
everything works fine.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index