[vdr] Re: Cutting-tool for VDR-recordings

GOPchop does a very good job on PS (Progam Stream)
It can not be used with VDR recording. VDR stores in PES (Program
Elementary Stream)
which does not contain any GOPs (Group Of Pictures). So GOPchop can not
find anything.

I don't know if VDR could also store PS ... ?

--

Mit Freundlichem Gruß

Karlheinz Pischke

Schleißheimer Str. 63