[vdr] Re: AW: Problem with DVD Playback and Teletext

On Saturday 20 July 2002 23:29, Gerhard Steiner wrote:
> Hello,
> I updated my running system to VDR 1.04 AIO 17.7. (without
> the teletext-option).
> Now I do have the same problem as Karsten Müller.
> DVD-Playback is working fine exept the sound - it sounds
> somewhat like firing a machine gun.
>
> Does anyone know, what's going wrong and how to get the
> sound working again?

set:
'Menu/Setup/DVB/Dolby Digital and DTS over DVB' to 'no'

Andreas

--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index