[vdr] Problems with SuSE 8.0, Nexus-s and VDR

Hello!

Ich have a problem, with my Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-s and VDR.

When I start the VDR with the command runvdr in a KDE console, following
lines apear in the /var/log/messages file

VDR version 1.0.4 started
probing /dev/ost/frontend0
ERROR (dvbapi.c,2305: Operation not permitted)
EIT processing thread started (pid=2187) - master
probing /dev/ost/frontend1
Found 1 video device
setting primary DVB to 1
Reading EPG date from /video/epg.data
Switching to channel 1
ERROR: channel 1 not sync'ed on DVB card 1!
Panic level: 0
Retrying
ERROR: channel 1 not sync'ed on DVB card 1!
Panic level: 1
Retrying
ERROR: channel 1 not sync'ed on DVB card 1!
Panic level: 2
SVDRP listening on port 2001
Setting watchdog timer to 60 seconds

After 60 seconds the vdr restarts but with more problems then before.

Do you know, how to solve this problem?

Thanx

Jens Gottwald

Home | Main Index | Thread Index