[vdr] Re: ??? DVD Player in AIO patch isn't region fre

On Tuesday 23 July 2002 23:44, Luca Merega wrote:
> That's incredible!!!
> When I play a DVD with a region code different from 2 with the vdr DVD
> plugin in AIO patch, I have a message saying I haven't the correct
> region code.
> My DVD reader is region free, so the problem must be in the software.
> Am I alone or some of you had the same problem?

Did you try to set Menu/Setup/DVD/Player region Code ?

Andreas

--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index