[vdr] Re: vdr picture site

Steffen Koch wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there any web-site where vdr users can put up pictures or links to
> their site of their vdr installation?

I've sometimes thought about setting up such a page, but wasn't sure
if there would be anybody interested.

If there is interest, I'd be glad to set up a page with links to
individual VDR installations.

Just send me the info as PM and I'll set it up.
I suggest at most one picture per entry, no larger than 200x200 pixel,
and a few lines of text (name, email, homepage,...).

Klaus