[vdr] Re: AIO Fix

I will do want you want ;-))) ............ but what to hell is a "stack
backtrace"? I'm working  with Pengi-OS since 6 years..... obviously I had to
learn some things. German saying: "Du kannst so alt werden wie eine Kuh; du
lernst immer noch was dazu!"
What and how do I have to do what? I'm very interested to help fixing this
bug!
"Stefan nicht Huelswitt" ;-))

Am Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2002 18:36 schrieben Sie:
> On 25 Jul 2002 Stefan Lang <steven@organet.com> wrote:
> > In AIO 08.07 is a bug I never saw on the fix list of the following AIOs!
> > When I'm using the extended view in mp3 mode (full tracklist or trackinfo
> > of the actually played song) I get a vdr crash after a while. Restart of
> > vdr causes a crash within the frist minute again. The problem can only be
> > solved by restarting the entire machine.  IMHO it looks like a memory
> > problem. Playing mp3s without any trackinfo workes like a charme!
> >
> > Is this bug fixed in the meantime?
>
> This behaviour wasn't reported until now.
> Can you provide a stack backtrace of the crash?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index