[vdr] Re: oreilly.com

"Koch, Steffen" wrote:

> Did someone else receive this message?

I was initially contacted by Howard Wen and he asked me if I would
answer some questions for an article he is writing. He also asked who
else is writing code for VDR patches (or plugins), so I advised him
of the CONTRIBUTORS file that comes with the VDR distribution.

He appears to be a ligitimite author. Take a look at his homepage
http://www.howardwen.com.

I'm going to answer his questions.

Klaus