[vdr] Re: DVD Playback

On Saturday 27 July 2002 14:59, Bernhard Ritter wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to playback a normal DVD. But i always get this message :
>
> No accelerated IMDCT transform found
> libdvdread: Using libdvdcss version 1.2.0 for DVD access
> libdvdread: Using libdvdcss version 1.2.0 for DVD access

Try to upgrade to libdvdcss-1.2.1.

> libdvdread: Attempting to retrieve all CSS keys
> libdvdread: This can take a _long_ time, please be patient
>
> libdvdread: Get key for /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.VOB at 0x00007d50
> libdvdcss error: ioctl_ReadTitleKey failed
> libdvdcss error: fatal error in vts css key
> libdvdread: Error cracking CSS key for /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.VOB
> (0x00007d50)

Authenticating to the drive and/or CSS Title cracking failed. This is a CSS
issue. Besides upgrading, you should check wether you have a RPC-1 or RPC-2
drive. When possible change it to be RPC-1. It appears that the CSS stuff
works better and more reliable with RPC-1 drives.

Andreaas

[...]

--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index