[vdr] Re: AW: AW: Re: DVD Playback

On Monday 29 July 2002 09:14, Bernhard Ritter wrote:

[...]

> Now everything works fine. There was no regioncode set before. As i
> discoverd the change regioncode menu in VDR I never thought that I have
> to use an external tool.

That is only the region code vdr will report to the discs scripts.

> Is regioncode changing limited ? Or can i swap as often as I like ...

Yes, depends on the drive, but typicly 4-5. The tool should tell you how many
changes are left.
For most drives modified RPC-1 firmware versions exist.

Andreas
--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index