[vdr] AW: SV: AW: SV: SV: SV: Re: arm crash

yes, as long as it cost no money i would try that, you should try different version of the orig. TT firmware

afair there was a a .ru site that where people programed in that direction, someone postet this here or in linux-dvb

btw:

On Monday 13 May 2002 20:19, Toni Jarvinen wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck with Conax CI CAM?

I have one, and it works without any problems - except that the drivers must
be reloaded after playing a recording for it to decode other channels than
the current one. As far as I know this is a problem with all cams.
I have a subscription to Canal Digital (Telenor) at Thor.

Truls of Norway
Truls Slevigen <truls@slevigen.no>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index