[vdr] Re: [tosvcd] broken pipe

Hi,

as far as I remember something was wrong with the mjpegtools. I think I
got the source and than everything was just fine. But I'm _not_ sure
whether it was so simple. It was working, but I'm not using it anymore
since I upgraded my machine and it is able to play divx.

Bye,

    Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index