[vdr] Re: two DVBs, slow lirc latency

Hi,

> > > yesterday, i have put a second DVB card (Hauppauge WinTV-Nova) into my
> > > vdr. I use vdr-1.0.4 with the aio-patch (14.08) with LNB-Sharing.
> Now, I have found out, that there is the same problem when playing VCDs.
> The key-presses on the remote-control nearly almost have no effect.
> Idea?

try a different remote with LIRC. I got a pre-programmed remote, and after I
changed it's code, lirc ran smoother than before. When I compare the lircd.conf
files, the first, which made LIRC consume much CPU time, is 3 times larger
since it holds "raw"-codes...
If it helps: I got a "Skymaster 7-in-1" remote, which you can find in many
hardware-shops or in the "Handelshof" when you're a business customer. I run it
with the code 121 in the AUX section.

Jan
---
  grell-netz.de - computer services