[vdr] Re: BIG BIG PROBLEM

thx for your quick response.

and yeppo i tried 0 1 and -1 in the setup.conf. no result. the disecq can do
"disecq only" "tone burst" and "22khz". i tried all of these. (it was set to
tone burst all time without probs) Now when it's set to one of the others
and i switch from a synced PRO7 to Erste and back the PRO7 also cannot be
synced anymore. only with tone burst the 10  channels  :( i can receive are
working right.

also i forgot to mention that sometimes when is switched from PRO7 to Erste
the disecq switches (i can hear the relais). so i checked and tried also
different channel settings. no success. there is nothing in the
channels.conf what tells to switch (afai understand the FORMATS file)

dan