[vdr] AW: A/V sync Problem

hi

i have the same problem. but restarting the movie helps for me.
mostly i have the trouble while watching "babara salesch" :) but i think
that has nothing to do with her ;)

by the way, i have a pretty weak signal from my dish, cause i have long
cable. but watching live video works pretty fine.

can someone explain?

regards,
andy

Scanned and protected by Inflex