[vdr] Converting multiples files to mpeg2?

Hello,

having played a little bits with mencoder, I can say that my standalone
DVD reader can't read any divx files at all... so I have tried to
convert to mpeg2 files using:
wine /var/lib/wine/2.0.20/static/cPVAS.exe 001.ajb
In 001.ajb:
offeryn pvas job v002016 # DO NOT DELETE THIS LINE
# Job Description
$JOB
# makeps <infile> <outfile>
makeps I:\001.vdr I:\001.mpg
# Job Parameters
$PARMS
# program options
loglevel 2
fixstart 1
sync 1
dropgop 1
dropwronggop 1
strongaudio 1
shortscan 0
scanseq 200
setbr 1
setvbr 1
setavg 1
adjusttc 1
packsize 0
splitsize 700
overlap 1
spliteven 0
splitaudioFMT 1
goppts 1

The result is just perfect ;-)

Now my question: I have some reccordings which are in more than one
file(due to the limit of the 2Gb in VDR...). What is the best way to
convert those, cat 0*.vdr > all.vdr or???

Thank you very much,

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index