[vdr] Re: budget card price

Hi,
> Hi. I was wondering how much for a DVB-S budget card - I can't find it
> online or in the shops...
>
> do you have an idea of the actual prices?
there seems to be an interresting card in the conrad catalog for 79,-EUR.
From the pictures it looks like a nova-card.
Unfortunately i couldn't  find the card on their online-shop. I will look
for the ordering number this evening and will try to find it in their shop.
Another good link might be http://www.satelco.de/htm/shop/karten/index.htm.
There you can get a nova for 99,- EUR and this card works fine with vdr (a
was able  to get one for a special price of 69,- EUR some weeks ago).

Bye
Stefan

http://www.gmx.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index