[vdr] Re: wrong entry in EPG - Update

Oliver Endriss wrote:

>On Friday 30 August 2002 18:21, Maxime GUILBOT wrote:
>
>>I'm french and I have the Canalsatellite demo. I know that on german
>>channel, PROGRAMMES ALLEMANDS is displayed all day long. But I don't
>>use the demo anymore, I'm using vdr, would you like me to power on
>>again the canalsat demo ?
>>

>Perhaps you could try this:
>First tune to the channel  'La Cinquieme'.
>Check the EPG for 'ZDF'. I guess you will see 'PROGRAMMES ALLEMANDS'.
>
>Then *tune* to the channel 'ZDF'.
>Do you see the German EPG?
>Does the text  'PROGRAMMES ALLEMANDS'  disappear?
>
>Oliver

I try tune to the channel "France 5", I can see on epg, pressing the
button 'PILOTE', and  I can see "PROGRAMMES ALLEMANDS" on ZDF.
Then, I tune to the channel ZDF and when I press PILOTE to see the ZDF
nothing appear... (no epg info)
So I tune on another channel, and check the epg, I can see 'PROGRAMMES
ALLEMANDS' for ZDF.
I think I've never seen any german epg on german channels, I only see
'PROGRAMMES ALLEMANDS'.
Hope can help.
Maxime.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index