[vdr] Remote Control and VDR 1.1.x

Hi,

with the NEWSTRUCT driver, output of the built-in remote control
(Hauppauge DVB-S Nexus 2.1) is routed through /dev/input/eventX.

Although we could write a plugin which directly feeds eventX --> VDR,
I think the best solution would be eventX --> LIRC --> VDR.

Does VDR 1.1.8 still support LIRC? I see some code but I can't verify
whether it is working because I have no remote control supported by
LIRC.

If nobody has done this already, I will implement this. Any comments?

Oliver

Home | Main Index | Thread Index