[vdr] Re: fonts

Am Donnerstag, 5. September 2002 20:33 schrieben Sie:
> Paul Bristow wrote:
> > The way it's done in a lot of Set Top Boxes is to send an MPEG I-frame
> > to the MPEG decoder and run the OSD over that.  That way you have
> > 24bit colour
>
> ja but you won't be able to have the underlying video! or am I wrong?

Can't we just install a Targa Truevision+ and use that one for OSD? It
could do truecolor and genlocking. So you could send the video-signal to
the card and then to the TV.

Servus
  Casandro

--
Warning! (this is no commercial ad)
This e-mail probably will be read by secret services.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index