[vdr] Re: Prefer Channel Menu Plugin version 0.0.2

>The first version was not stable at all, but the second is ok now, I want
>to add new features, as epg info displayed pressing a button, selecting
>custom colors from setup, alpha, or do you have other ideas, suggestion ?
Well, yes :) (and thanks for your work).
Can it be possible to mark a channel as "preferred" while I'm zapping
between channels? This way, it is not mandatory to define channels in a
separate menu, and the preferred list can be quite big. This would simplify
the whole thing!

Just a thought.
Olivier.