[vdr] Re: [linux-dvb] NEWSTRUCT and 2 DVB Cards (Bug ??)

On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 03:26:16PM +0200, steffx_dvb@gmx.de wrote:

> after hours of trying to install the NEWSTRUCT-driver I worked out, that
> everything ist working fine, as long i have only one dvb-card in my box. As soon
> as i put in my second card the whole box does not react anymore after 'make
> insmod'. I tried that with changing the cards as well (so there is no
> hardware incompatibility). Does anyone have NEWSTRUCT running with 2 cards, or ist
> this a bug in the driver ??

I have, two Hauppauge DVB-s rev 1.3. But as I need LNB share patch, I
haven't tested it too long (about 10 minutes, just to see if it's
working or not...).

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index