[vdr] VDR 1.1.9 possible problem with recordings

VDR 1.1.9 may not be able to do a recording on a full featured DVB
card if the channel to be recorded happens to be tuned to on that
card already. This is a problem I'm still working on, and if anybody
would like to help here, please look at cDvbDevice::SetChannelDevice()
and cDvbDevice::SetPid() to see what I might be doing wrong there.

I've implicitly already mentioned this in yesterday's release notes, but
just wanted to strongly point it out once more to avoid possible complaints
about missing recordings ;-)

Klaus