[vdr] Re: Slightly OT: PVAstrumento alternative?

Am Montag, 9. September 2002 15:19 schrieben Sie:
> On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 03:16:09PM +0200, Sven Karlsson wrote:
> > Does it have a command-line interface now?
> >
> > I have been running PVAstrumento under wine but I want to be able to use
> > it in a script to automagically convert a bunch of files.
>
> As far as I remember it has always had a commandline version... name
> cPVA
>
> ;-)

For an example you can take a view at dvd2svcd it uses pvastrumento to clean
and demux the mpegstream for making svcd. You have to write a specific
conf-file for it and start it with that file

-------Computer are like air conditioners:------------
-They stop working properly if you open windows!--