[vdr] problems with vcd-0.0.3

Hi,

although the VCD plugin works, there seem to be some problems still:
If I play a (S)VCD, the OSD is only shown sometimes. In most cases, when I press the OK or menu button while playing, VDR finally returns to TV and then crashes. There seems to be some OSD problem. (The DVD plugin does not show the VDR OSD either.)

When playing an SVCD, the forward or rewind buttons do not work correctly, but Blue and Yellow do work. With a VCD, this problem does not occur.

By the way: SuSE 7.3, Celeron 433, VDR 1.1.8, compiled with
make REMOTE=LIRC VFAT=1 DJBFFT=1 all plugins

Matthias
Die clevere Geldreserve: der DiBa-Privatkredit. Funktioniert wie ein Dispo,
ist aber viel günstiger! Alle Infos: http://diba.web.de/?mc=021104

Home | Main Index | Thread Index