[vdr] Re: shutdown via vdradmin and wish for timer

"Soltau, Sven" <Sven.Soltau@bgw-online.de> schrieb am 11.09.02 08:18:07:
> >It is quite simple.
>
> >There is a little script called svdrpsend.pl
>
> >use
> >svdrpsend.pl hitk power
> >to simulate the power button.
>
> >To make this call automatically start vdr with command line
> >option -r
> >to start a script after ending a recording.
>
> >Within this script there is a block titled
>   edited)
>
> >Add your svdrpsend command there and after each recording
> >you will get a question on the OSD to really shut down your
> >computer.

 OK.
 I start vdr with command line option -r /usr/local/bin/timerevent.
 timerevent looks like:
 #!/bin/sh
     case "$1" in
        before)
            echo "Before recording $2"
            ;;
        after)
            svdrpsend.pl hitk power
            ;;
        edited)
            svdrpsend.pl hitk power
            ;;
        *)
            echo "ERROR: unknown state: $1"
            ;;
     esac

 Adding the command line in the block titled edited:
 nothing happens!
 Adding the command line in the block titled after:
 Before recording I get "Before recording ... ", after recording nothing happens, only after 10 seconds timeout.
 If I call svdrpsend.pl hitk power on a console I get the message on my TV.
 The script seems to work, but what is wrong?
 BTW: where can I find more information about svdrp-commands like hitk ...?

 Sven

Testsieg! Laut Computer-Bild ist WEB.DE FreeMail der sicherste
E-Mail Anbieter Deutschlands. Mehr: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021131

Home | Main Index | Thread Index