[vdr] Re: Searching help or documentation

On Thursday 12 September 2002 18:01, you wrote:
> If VDR wants to learn keys, the keys.conf is missing in your
> configuration-directory.

Where do I find it where to place it? I didn't find much documentation about
VDR yet. I assume I won't need any of this if I mange to get kvdr working?
(bad luck that it's for KDE 2 while KDE 3 is installed).
I've also read of a version of XawTV that should work with vdr - where do I
find the patch? I didn't find any links so far.

Bye David

Home | Main Index | Thread Index