[vdr] Batch cutting?

I often cut a bunch of recordings in a row.
As an excample, I record the "Die Biene Maya" show for my daughter
every day and about every other week I cut ten recordings at once.

In that situation, it would be nice to just set all the marks on
all the recordings and at the end start a "batch cutting" tool that
searches /video recursively for recordings that contain a marks.vdr
file and are not already cut and cut them one after the other.

Maybe I missed something and such a tool already exists?
Or is there even a function within vdr that does this?

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index