[vdr] Will this work with vdr?

Im Located in  Australia

and i have wannted to to build a vdr system for a while now. But because
Australia uses dvb-t for digital and work on 7hz frequency alot of cards
cannot work with it. Apparently Wintv card work in Australia as they
support 7mz but they only support uhf not vhf. SBS is the only digital
channel that uses uhf all others use vhf so this card will work in
theory but only with one channel.. I just came along this card

http://www.plaindigital.com/products/index.html

This card works with 7,8,9 frequency works with dvb-t and dvb-s and
supports udf and vhf .. Its suppose to be a universal dvb's card.
Another nice thing is it claims support for linux!. I was woundering has
anyone played with these with vdr ? Do they work with vdr ? etc

Any info would be great

Dylan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index