[vdr] Re: vdr+lirc

Hi Joerg,

> i've configured lircd with the right values for the IR.
> if i try to control vdr via the IR i can use the number-buttons on the IR
> and somtimes the channel is changing but somtimes not. it's not possible
> to switch to another channel via CH+/CH- or to set the volume via
> VOL+/VOL-.. but the MUTE-key is working.

Stop VDR and use "irw" to check your lirc-configuration.
"irw" tells you the pressed buttons.

If e.g. CH+ is not working/only working sometimes, you got the problem!

Configure your RC new or change, if possible, to an other RC with
another encoding.

I changed my RC to an RC-5 type and all keys worked prefect.

Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index