[vdr] VDR shutdown problem

Hi,

I'm having a problem with shutdown after VDR has finished a timer recording.
Yesterday I recorded a 2 hour movie ending at 11pm and my VDR box still ran
this morning (8hrs later). If I got it right, there's a setting in VDR where
I can say when it should ask for shutdown if there hasn't been any lirc event
since (set to 120min), and there's another setting where I can set the time
VDR shouldn't shutdown if there's a new timer within (set to 30min).
So I wonder why my VDR box was running: I know that nobody used the remote
control since 8pm and the next timer is set for this evening.

Any ideas?
BTW: sometimes VDR shuts down sometimes not...

Regards,
Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index