[vdr] Re: VDR shutdown problem

.. but that does not help if your box only starts to record something on
another transponder. So I do this always in my runvdr script before I start
VDR:

SETUPCF=/usr/local/src/VDRtmp/setup.conf
sed -e /CurrentChannel/d $SETUPCF > $SETUPCF.tmp
mv $SETUPCF.tmp $SETUPCF
echo "CurrentChannel = 1" >> $SETUPCF

"1" is ARD in my case.
So it realy starts on ARD. After some minutes it gets the timer and switches
than to the right channel. The time is enough to adjust the system time. The
rest is like above.

Kind regards
Manfred

-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------