[vdr] Here again... but WHY ARE THEY CORRUPTED???

Sorry if I am here again with my problems, but I really do not
understand
I record a 2 hours movie.
I cut about 30 mins using VDR editing features.
The file is ALWAYS "broken".
PVAStrumento cannot convert it, neither PES2TS2.
Why this?
How to avoid it?
Note that VDR can play these files with NO problems.... I really do no
understand :(
Any help appreciated

Bye

Luca

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Se avete deciso di andare in vacanza solo adesso non preoccupatevi da oliviero.it trovate zaini e valigie da riempire con tutto quello che pił amate portarvi in vacanza.
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=731&d=19-9

Home | Main Index | Thread Index