[vdr] Re: [linux-dvb] lockups with NEWSTRUCT

I picked up the new commit in NEWSTRUCT branch and same as after applying
the initialization fix.

VDR works for about 10 - 20 minutes, then the computer locks and the
Hauppauge DVB/S card continues to decode the MPEG stream until reset or
power is pressed on the computer.  Suggestions are welcome.

_J

In the new year, Holger Waechtler wrote:
> no, thanks. I get the card next days...
>
> Holger
>

> Mattia rossi wrote:
> > @Holger
> > Would it be ok if I order one from satelco.de and have it sent to you ?
> > I am afraid I can't help with the coding, but I am willing to donate a couple of Euro to the cause ....
> >
> > Just let me know by PM
> >
> > Mattia

> >>(fine:)

> >>hmm, not so fine...

> >>ok, now I got a problem. I'll have to borrow again a Nova card next
> >>days, then I'll try to catch this bug.
> >>
> >>Holger

From field.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index