[vdr] Re: With the new DVB drivers...

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> peacemkr@gmx.de wrote:
>
>>Timeshift is already possible with the developer-branch of vdr but its very
>>buggy while switching channels and heavily OSD-usage.
>
> Which, as far as I can see, is a driver/firmware problem.
>
>>As far as I know is the multichannel-recording not implemented yet.
>
> Recording multiple channels with a single DVB card works in version 1.1.10.

Ummm...  Yes and no, depends as what is defined as 'channel'
Recording multiple 'channels' is true if these so called 'channels' are
within the same transponder or in case of terrestial transmitter within
the same 'uhf-channel'.
For example in case of terrestial transmitter, if you are recording one
'channel' you can't switch to another 'channel' if that would require
re-tuning to another frequency (uhf-channel).

Home | Main Index | Thread Index