[vdr] Re: Can you help me in understanding what's wrong?

am 24.09.2002 11:02 Uhr schrieb Luca Merega unter lmerega@email.it:

> ..
stuff about hd not fast enough
> ..

Have you tried to play a known good recording over the network? If you use
SuSe, you can configure nfs-server and nfs-client in yast. Just mount the
recording directory under for example /video/test and play it. This should
make it clear if the hd subsystem is the 'troublemaker'.

As the Allwell machine is on my wish-list, I'm very interested in your
results. My plan is to have it as a machine without hd or at least without
spinning hd and playing all contents from a server.

Micha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index