[vdr] Mysterious Crash

Hi List,

I am having the following problem:

I am running a combined router/server/vdr box in my living room, so I
don't need any shutdown etc. VDR is also running all the time, and
there is the problem. I have put Max User Inactivity to 0 but after 5, 6
hours without being touched the screen turns black and vdr disappears.
I'd love to send you some log files but there is none. The last log entry
says that I switched some channel, that was when I was at home.
The next log entry says that vdr starts up when I am back at home
and restart.  Between that there are neither log entries from the driver
nor from vdr. It seems it just disappears. That's with 1.1.10. The
good old 1.0.4 does the same but switches through some random
channels before disappearing (5, 26, 199, 248, gone)

ANY ideas how to approach that problem??!

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index