[vdr] Start script hangs my PC

Hi all, I am finishing my VDR.
One of the last phases was to create a service to run VDR at startup.
I used a script I found on this ML (I attach it on the bottom of the
mail).
When my PC starts, even DVB and VDR start, but there is NO WAY to stop
them
I cannot access other tty, pressing CTRL+SHIFT+Fx gives me only a black
screen with a cursor blinking on the left top.
CTRL+C does not stop VDR.
I had to boot in rescue mode, mount /dev/hda1 and delete the service.
If I boot normally, do my login and start the service, everything works
fine.

Ideas?

Thx

Luca

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Sconti fino al 20% per i magnifici bouquet di Artefiori! Clicca qui!
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=750&d=24-9

Home | Main Index | Thread Index