[vdr] Re: split up channels.conf

A complete channel list should be centraly distributed with all channels
for 1W, 5E ,13E and 19,2E and marked with encryption method.

Then in another config I should be able to select which sattelites is on
which LNB and all channels should magicaly appear from the central channel
file.
Then I could mark favorites, sort, make categories etc all without
touching the central channel file.