[vdr] Re: vdr 1.1.X and mencoder

Am Don, 2002-09-26 um 00.12 schrieb Bernd Juraschek:
> cat 0*.vdr | mencoder ... -
>
> This way mencoder can't detect the correct input file format
> and aborts. Calling
>
> mencoder ... 001.vdr
>
> instead works correctly. I think this problem is new with
That's a known problem. Sometimes mencoder can't demux the file without
going back in the file, what is of course impossible using a pipe. It
has been discussed on the mplayer-dvb mailing list sometimes ago. I've
extended the 2divx script so it will check if this problem occurs and
then give mencoder the vdr files by the other way.

ciao
Dariush
--
PGP Fingerprint: 0x886C99A1