[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.11

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> - Rearranged the remote control key handling to allow plugins to implement
>   additional types of remote controls (see PLUGINS.html, section "Remote Control").
>   The previously used files 'keys.conf' and 'keys-pc.conf' have been replaced
>   by the file 'remote.conf', which holds the key definitions of all remote controls.
> - The LIRC remote control keys are now handled just like the keyboard and RCU keys.
>   This means that you can use the lircd.conf file as is for your remote control,
>   without the need of editing it to make the key names the same as used in VDR.
>   When first starting VDR it will go into the "Learning keys" mode and ask you
>   to press the various keys. The resulting key assignment will be stored in
>   the file 'remote.conf'.

Hi Klaus,

I have a big problem: Switching channels is not possible with my keyboard.

After installing the new version I run the keyboard learning procedure
without any problems, but the "up"- and "down"-switching doesn't work.

The channels in the channel list are also not counted (every channel has
the number "0".

With 1.1.10 I don't have this problem.

Alfred