[vdr] Re: Sat1 EPG - "ANKE" always current?

Steffen Koch wrote:

> >> The same here. And as I wanted to record Voyager yesterday I now have
> >> the title "Anke, meine Eltern..." and no series description... maybe
> >> shutting down vdr, deleting the EPG file and restart will help... I'll
> >> try this.
> >Just checked: the EPG entry for "ANKE - ..." has a way too long duration
> >parameter. Must be the fault of whoever entered the data...
> Can we get this one out somehow? SVDRP?

As long as they're broadcasting it, I don't think so (unless you change the
source in eit.c to explicitly filter that one).

Maybe somebody could call the people at Sat.1 and tell them about it.

I guess it would be a good idea if somebody could assemble a list of
contact people who are responsible for the EPG data at the various
stations. That way we could quickly respond to such situations.
If anybody has names, email addresses, phone numbers etc, I could
set up a web page for that.

Klaus