[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.11

Gregoire Favre wrote:

> Hello,
>
> would it be anytime possible to use KBD and LIRC?

With the new structure, any number of remote controls can be active
at the same time. We'll just have to rearrange the '#ifdef' handling
to allow having both KBD and LIRC.

The reason why I still have '#ifdef's around the implementation of
the KBD stuff is because it uses the getch() function of 'ncurses'.
I didn't find another way of reading a single character from stdin
without blocking, and I didn't want to force everybody to have
'ncurses' installed. But then again, maybe the blocking wouldn't
matter any more, since it now runs in a separate thread...

Klaus